Wednesday, September 7, 2011

♥Dream High, Dreamers. :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Came to realize I’ve been taking a break for way too long. All my dreams all my goals that I promised myself that I would work hard to achieve it, I can’t believe I wore it off in time.

Well, the thing is I tend to get about a great deal with several new close friends; I have sometime on my own to marshal my thoughts alone. A simple trip would help me to take me out of myself, so that’s what I’ve been doing lately. Intermingling with buddies from different states, meeting new friends & experiencing unlike customs help me to give deeper thoughts & see matters/things from different angles and perspectives. Frankly, I picked up a lot from them. I must say they’re a very great inspiration to me. They’re like very unlike people from different background & different states gathered together, but all of them have one thing in common which they dream high & they always keep faith in what they’re dreaming about. Should I say they appear just in time in my life to remind me that I used to be just like them? I have no idea that dream that I had, I ALMOST leave it behind. Thanks for the heads up GUYS. X.


Time to recollect the forgotten dream, pick up my pace and yeah, I’ll be back to my game soon. ;)

Good luck to you lovely people, me myself and my new job. I can do this; we can do this. Let’s make our dreams come true. And we’ll be what we want to be when we meet again. X!

太多分心,之所以误以为那是一切的一切。

误以为那是一切的一切,所以遗忘了原本的梦想。

重拾遗忘的梦想,之所以你们。

下一次见面,一定要比之前更一步接近自己的梦想。

一小步,一小步。

一起加油吧。



2 comments:

shii teck said...

cheers up girl, btw, i saw my photo up there! LOL

www.shiiteck.blogspot.com

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

HAHAHA! Yes I grabbed your copyrighted pictures. Lol.
Faster take more pics to let me grab next time :D