Friday, August 19, 2011

♥Can I rewind so that we can make it right?

♥Love & To Be Loved

She all laid up in bed with a broken heart
While I'm drinking Jack all alone in my local bar
And I don't know how we got into this mad situation
Only do things out of frustration

Trying to make it work but man these times are hard.

She needs me now but I can't seem to find a time
I've get a new job now in the unemployment time
We don't know how we got into this mess it's a God test
Somebody help us cause we're doing our best

Trying to make it work but man these times are hard.

But we're gonna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night
Saying things we haven't for a while, a while yeah.

We're smiling but we close to tears
Even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting
FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Oh these times are hard
Yeah they're making us crazy
Don't give up on me baby.

The Script - For the first time






When I ask you to listen to the song, there's everything inside that I wanna let you know. :)



XX! Much lurves, Caryne.

1 comments:

Thristhan.com said...

Sometimes it's better to just go on instead of wanting to rewind and live life again :)