Tuesday, December 28, 2010

♥Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle bell rocks :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Hello peeps. I know I've been neglecting my blog for quite some times.
And even if update, it's a simple and short one.
There are so many things to blog about and all just got tangled up.
So Jayren suggested me to summarize my 2010 :)

Well, I'm gonna do this with picture spamming :)

Working @ PC Expo :)


It was an awesome experience with my girls.
And I found out promoting is not really the type of job I can handle. Lol.
Minus the bitches part, I would say it was a good memory ;)


1st time celebrating xmas eve at B'worth! :)


Li Herng threw a party at his apartment.
Had an awesome night with my gang and it was great knowing new friends as well :)
Too bad I can't spend Xmas eve with my bie :(


More to come :)


XX! :)

0 comments: