Thursday, February 26, 2009

HOTTEST MAN ALIVE. :)

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

Thanks to bff, Jac that i'm back to GG Season II again.
I swear that others than Wentworth Miller and TVXQ, Chuck Bass a.k.a Ed Westwick is the hottest man in the world!


I've noticed him since GG Season I and even infatuated with him eversince that.
His famous phrase; Because I'm Chuck Bass.


Omfg, his sexiest voice and accent are incredibly irresistable!
And He's so freaking HOT with the Hugo Boss suits on.



In fact, he simply looks impressing with whatever he wears.


Not to mention his signature scarf in Season I.


Aww, arent they adorable?
They certainly belong together. :)


Speaking of scarf, I have totally no idea that why people wearing scarfs around their neck since EVERYONE KNOWS M'sia is a warm climate.
Oh wait, i guess they lack of such common sense? Duh.

Tuning in:
T.I./JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE- Dead and Gone.
Chris Brown feat Keri Hilson- Superhuman.
Britney Spears- Circus.
Leona Lewis- Forgive Me.

0 comments: