Thursday, September 9, 2010

♥Webcammieeeee! :D

♥Love & To Be Loved

Ah Hwa, my darling, had been sleepover at my place for days.
Pillow talks, LOL to whatever we did and talked about.
We had super lots of fun can! :D
Too bad my dear, Jac, was unable to sleepover w/ us :(
Sad max!

Rabbit tooth family! :)

My lurves!

OMG puffy eyes in the morning! Kill me!

Organiser! Woot woot.

First day of work! Say cheerssss!

Speaking of working at the furniture fair, it was super fun.
Even though I can't deny it's super exhausting la.
But hey, the colleagues from KL are mad friendly and funny can!
We totally had alot of fun times togetherrr! <3


'It's so fluffy I'm gonna die' look! Lol.

Say Hello to my Breaddy!

Isn't it super cute? :)

Well... Don't ask. Lol.

Yours truly.

Please excuse our vain. Haha!
& nao I'm missing both of 'em already! :)
Let's sleepover again next time alright! And of course part-time work together!
Weeeee!

xoxo.

2 comments:

SuFang (Careen) said...

Like ur pics =)

Unknown said...

haha...
sweet sweet rabbit tooth leh~
;p